As I stated in my last post I finally hooked up cable at my new apartment. Since yesterday my feedburner has been working overtime finding all the blogs I have been neglecting. There are many new reviews on various geeky bike gadgets. Long epic tales of everyones mid winter base training.My top ten :
- 2006 LED Light Review via GearReview – I think I’ll start refering customers to that link. There is no way I would ever be able to test out everyone of those lights and remember every detail that is layed out in the article.
- Continental Trainer Tire – My Grand Prix 4 Seasons can get eaten alive on the trainer. A somewhat cheap alternative. If they work and don’t spew rubber all over my wall I’ll let you know.
- Cohutta 100 Miler – Somewhat local to Charlotte – 100 miler. The forums have been saying it is a lot like the SM100 up in VA. Maybe I could get away with doing the 35 miler.
- Team Dicky Blog – A local rider/customer that rocks the SS hard. Sports the Blacksheep jersey damn well.
- Gurlz on Bikes – No explaination needed.
- MTBCast – Podcast? No MTBCast!! Only listened to one, but seems like a good idea. Podcast entertain me while I’m one the trainer.. so good ones are great for me.
- Mountain Turtle Market – Support Kent, buy good things. Win win. Also check out his blog that’s goodness too.
- 24 Hours of Pisgah – Will the Blacksheep Womens Team be ready?
- Burn 24 - I know tons of races but they are somewhat local to Charlotte.
- Ali did another Marathon – Last but most important. Good job Ali, maybe next time you’ll train again??